THE CORN EXCHANGE - March 2017

Situated on the Lower Walk in The Pantiles area, this was formerly the Tunbridge Wells Theatre, built in 1802. It later became the Corn Exchange and was extensively re-constructed in 1989 where it housed 'A Day at The Wells' exhibition about the town. Currently in 2017 it is largely empty and will be redeveloped within the next few years.

© 2019 The Tunbridge Wells Project     |     Privacy Policy

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon