Pantiles-Exchange-Header.jpg
THE CORN EXCHANGE

Situated on the Lower Walk in The Pantiles area, this was formerly the Tunbridge Wells Theatre, built in 1802. It later became the Corn Exchange and was extensively re-constructed in 1989 where it housed 'A Day at The Wells' exhibition about the town.

CE-front.jpg

The Pantiles Arcade 2021

CE-front-2020.jpg

Redecorated in 2019

Corn-Exchange-Gallery.jpg

Empty in 2017